Things have been busy in the Punkernoodle Baby showroom as we scramble to (finally) launch our fabulous and hip online shop and make it to the Seattle Green Festival, and we’ve been adding some new products to the physical cloth-diaper store. All this great stuff, which seems to be rolling in nonstop in giant boxes that we have no room for, further widens our big stash of cloth diapers for Seattle and beyond. We now carry:
- Dream-Eze AIOs: Gorgeous, thirsty All-in-Ones in three stunning colors (blackberry, kiwi and mandarin) that feature certified organic cotton inners and a half-sewn center soaker for faster drying.
- Dream-Eze Fitteds: 100% certified organic cotton fitted with side snaps and a trim fit. This diaper is super absorbent, and we have it in two lusciously earthy colors – chocolate and natural.
- Wahmies One-Size Pocket Diaper with Snaps in PRINTS! Cow print, and pink or blue disco dots on a chocolate background. Just in time for summer pictures.
- Two great products from Knickernappies to make your economical cotton prefolds go farther in the absorbency and performance department, thereby saving you money: Fleece-topped Stay-Dry Hemp Doublers – keeps baby’s bum dry even in prefolds and offers a big absorbency boost; and Fleece Liners – cheap and great especially for newborns, who can rock the prefolds but still deserve dry skin. Hail to the economical stimulus!
- Imse Vimse Training Pants: Look like underwear cute Swedish village children might wear but can weather accidents thanks to an inner soaker and waterproof layer.
- The long-awaited Fuzzi Bunz ONE-SIZE is HERE!!!! Unique back and leg openings adjust with a button elastic, and the gold standard of trim fit and front snaps.
- Bummis Oragnic Cotton Prefolds! These are the first organic prefold that falls solidly into the affordable department – for just a buck or so more than a traditional Chinese prefold, you can get unbelievably soft, unbleached prefolds with a gauzy finish in ORGANIC cotton!
- Boogy Bags: A marriage of gorgeous fabric and a simple idea will help you save umpteen trees no matter how dirty your kiddos get. See these inside our booth at the Seattle Green Festival March 28-29.
- Snap-EZ Pockets and Trainers: Coming soon! See the raves here.